Renovus is dedicated to serving our community and planet by building the clean energy future.
Join Our Team
We are actively seeking applicants for the following positions, click job title for details:
We have an immediate need for Temporary Solar Installers! We’re looking for reliable, hard-working individuals to work Monday-Friday, averaging around 25-30 hours a week to reach our year-end deadlines. This is a great opportunity for those interested in gaining solar experience working alongside our solar installation experts.
- Assist with the installation of photovoltaic (PV) systems including but not limited to racking, modules, and wiring.
- Maintain cleanliness of the jobsite to ensure a safe and productive work environment.
- Punctuality and a positive attitude is required
- Reliable transportation
- Proficient with power tools and ability to lift 50 lbs
- At least 6 months of construction experience, preferred
- Electrical experience, preferred
- Available to start working immediately
The Outside Solar Sales Consultant reports to the VP of Business Development and Origination. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, engaging and hardworking individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position will require motivation and availability to work 40+ hour weeks and the determination to make a significant impact to our business’s growth in New York State.
- Follow-up on generated leads to determine solar energy needs & schedule site evaluation visit
- Generate and communicate final contracts after site evaluation
- Convey to customers why solar is the best option for their needs and CLOSE THE SALE
- Represent Renovus at community and company organized meetings
- Record contact and communication activity in SalesForce
- 5 years of outside sales experience, with proven success in closing sales
- 2 years of solar sales experience, preferred
- Experience successfully achieving and surpassing sales quotas li>
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, preferred
To apply for positions at Renovus, please email or mail your resume and cover letter to:
Tiffany Walker, Human Resource Manager
1520 Trumansburg Road, Ithaca NY 14850
Renovus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to age, race, color, sex, religious beliefs, national origin, veteran status, disability or other legally protected status. Please notify the Human Resources Department if you need reasonable accommodation for a disability in the application and/or interview process. Job advertisements should not be construed to imply the listed duties and responsibilities are exclusive standards for this position. Incumbents should be prepared to follow other instructions and perform other duties as assigned/required.